Find a Minnesota Rehab and Win the Struggle Against Addiction
A lot of question can arise as a person is searching for rehab placement. Discovering an accredited facility where experienced professionals are employed can be complex. While daunting, recovery is the goal, and worth the effort put forth during the research phase.
Every addiction treatment facility, patient, situation, and addiction is unique. As you weigh all the options presented, allow us to do what we do best. Rehab-Finder.Org will help you navigate all the options to consider, to find a treatment that is tailored to you.
Whether it is an immersive short-term inpatient option, or an outpatient program, which will allow you to continue with your daily responsibilities, we'll help you find it.
Residential Facilities Offering Inpatient Care
When people think of rehab, they are generally imagining inpatient programs. These often provide considerable privacy, and are the most focused rehab. Remote, and secluded with calm atmospheres, patients are provided with the mental space needed for reflection, without distractions and temptations. Generally, people will remain in these centers for at least 28 days.
What if you face challenges or obligations that keep you from entering inpatient programs? One ideally suited option would be outpatient programs. Patients are able to seek effective solutions through strict policies, even if participants aren't focusing solely on their recoveries. Patients may be required to meet with specialist for several hours, multiple times per week. Daily group therapy sessions can also be required. Generally, services like these offer flexible hours to allow for a variety of scheduling demands.
Many times, behavioral therapy is provided with these treatment plans. Many people find that services dedicated only to therapeutic discussion very helpful. Counselors facilitate discussion as patient’s process issues that likely triggered their struggle with addiction. The benefits abound for people processing their feelings concerning issues such as family dysfunction and childhood trauma.
Completing more intensive treatment programs prior to behavioral therapy has proved the most effective, according to the National Institute on Drug Abuse. This is partly due to the fact that behavioral therapist cannot assist individuals in need of relief for withdrawal symptoms, since they cannot prescribe medication. This type of treatment is most successful when administered as a form of long-term support and healing.
Good Questions to Research
As you explore some different options, here are some questions to research:
- What is the goal of the program you will join?
- What treatment model will you be following? Will a Hazelden approach, cognitive behavioral therapy, motivational enhancement therapy, or something else be used?
- What services will be offered to you? Will supervised detox and support for pain management be provided?
- Is there a waiting list at this facility and for how long is it?
- Concerning the staff, what certifications and licenses do they have?
- What duration option of inpatient treatment is best for me?
- What insurance is accepted? Are financing options available, and how does billing work?
- Will extra amenities be provided, such as fitness education or job training?
- Can loved ones visit patients at the facility, and can they participate in counseling sessions?
- Is the rehab facility affiliated with any religious groups? Can patients contact their own spiritual leaders during treatment?
- What is the sequence of events that must be followed for the program to be completed?
- What will be available once a patient is discharged? Will follow-up care be provided? Are referrals available for outpatient care near my home?
As you seek these answers in whatever order you prefer, the research process will help you narrow down your Minnesota rehab options, and pave the way to a brighter future.
For more information about treatment options in Minnesota, contact us at 877-251-4813 .