Access a Pennsylvania Rehab and Win the Battle Against Addiction
A lot of questions revolve around the various options that exist for rehab placement, and addiction treatment services. Much of this has to do with the uniqueness of each facility and the specific combination of motivating factors that are unique to every individual that struggles with substance use disorder. These complexities are something we at Rehab-Finder.Org look forward to helping you navigate.
Dual Diagnosis Residential Facilities
Inpatient programs are offered where patients are required to stay overnight for at least a few weeks and even up to many months. Located in remote areas far from an individual’s usual distractions and temptations, these facilities allow care and healing to occur in atmospheres designed to give mental space for reflection. A considerable amount of these facilities offer dual diagnosis, treating both the addiction and any other mental health condition that might be present in the patient’s life.
Intensive Outpatient Rehab
Since many people cannot attend residential inpatient programs, for whatever reason, outpatient programs offer a wonderful alternative for recovery. Outpatient rehab is designed to allow ongoing care while an individual still stays relatively connected to their current location and way of life. In these programs, it is common for counselors to meet with individuals many times per week for several hours at a time. Much of the program’s strength comes from the flexible hours it can provide combined with stringent policies.
Behavioral Therapy Options
Behavioral therapy is a part of most treatment programs. People have found therapeutic discussion to be very effective in the processing and healing of family dysfunctions and childhood trauma that might have contributed to the substance use disorder. The National Institute on Drug Abuse has put forth that individuals are most benefited by behavioral therapy after going through more intensive treatment programs.
Questions That Need Answers
As you explore the possibilities of different programs and different care, here are some questions you should ask:
- If I were to enter an inpatient facility, what is the appropriate duration for me
- What financing and insurance options are available, and how will I be billed
- Are fitness education, job training, and any other extras provide?
- Which services are offered?
- Is there a waiting list, and is it long or short?
- What objective is this program working to accomplish for its patients?
- What certifications and licenses do the personnel that work at the facility have?
- To complete the program, what activities will be required of me?
- What preparation will I receive before I am discharged from the program? Will I be offered follow-care, and can I expect to receive referrals for outpatient care closer to where I live?
- Which treatment model will I be exposed to you in this program? Is it a Hazelden approach, cognitive behavioral therapy, motivational enhancement therapy, or something else?
- Will visits and participation of my loved ones be allowed while I am in the program?
- Will I be able to contact my own faith leaders during treatment? Do you have any programs that are affiliated with a particular religious group, and can I have my own pastor/priest/spiritual leader contact me while I am in the program?
As you look through these questions, feel free to tackle them in the order and manner that best suits you. Remember we are excited to be able to help you in this process.
Get started today by calling us at 877-251-4813 . We'll help you select the right program in Pennsylvania to meet your needs.