Access a Texas Rehab and Win the Battle Against Addiction
You will likely have lots of questions as you navigate the process of rehab placement. There are many complexities involved with locating an accredited facility that employs experienced professionals. It must be done, however, because these are the resources needed to safely overcome the phases of withdrawal and then acquire the skills to live healthfully long past initial treatment.
There are lots of other matters to consider as well. Every recovery facility is unique. Every addiction is driven by different motivators. Every person responds to substance abuse in his or her own ways. The trick is to strike the right balance among all these circumstances. It's what Rehab-Finder.Org does best. Our counselors are ready to pinpoint the program best suited to help you overcome destructive tendencies.
If you are interested in an immersive yet short-term inpatient option, we'll find it for you. If you'd prefer an outpatient program that will allow you to continue with your daily responsibilities, we'll help you with that too.
Dual Diagnosis Residential Facilities
When most people think about substance-abuse treatment, they imagine inpatient programs. These are the most focused rehabs, and the often provide considerable privacy. Set in remote, secluded areas, they provide atmospheres of calm that many individuals struggling with addiction find therapeutic. Without life's usual distractions and temptations, they have the mental space for reflection. The general expectation is that people will remain in these centers for at least 28 days.
Intensive Outpatient Rehab
Some people face challenges or obligations that prevent them from entering inpatient programs. In these cases, outpatient options are ideal. Even if participants aren't focusing solely on their recoveries, they can seek effective solutions through stringent policies. Individuals may be required to meet with counselors for several hours, multiple times per week. They may also be expected to attend daily group therapy sessions. Services like these generally offer flexible hours to accommodate a variety of scheduling demands.
Behavioral Therapy Options
Most treatment plans incorporate some degree of behavioral therapy. Nonetheless, many people respond most favorably to services dedicated only to therapeutic discussion. Qualified professionals guide patients as they talk about issues that likely triggered their substance abuse. People benefit by processing their feelings regarding concerns such as family dysfunction and childhood trauma.
The National Institute on Drug Abuse indicates that behavioral therapy is most effective with individuals who first complete more intensive treatment programs. Behavioral therapists do not prescribe medications, which means they may not assist individuals in need of relief for withdrawal symptoms. Ultimately, the success rate for this type of treatment is highest when administered as a form of long-term support and healing.
Questions That Need Answers
The journey through recovery is long, difficult, and rewarding. Before you embark on it, however, you must find the right vehicle to move you forward. You may even need to test-drive several options before you find one that's just right. Here are some questions you should ask as you explore the possibilities:
- What is the objective of your program?
- What treatment model do you follow? Is it motivational enhancement therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, a Hazelden approach, or something else?
- What services do you offer? Do you provide supervised detox and support for pain management?
- Do you have a waiting list? How long is it?
- What certifications and licenses do the staff have?
- What is an appropriate duration of inpatient treatment for me?
- How does billing work? What about insurance and financing options?
- Do you provide anything extra, such as fitness education or job training?
- Will my loved ones be able to visit, and participate in counseling sessions with me?
- Are you affiliated with any religious groups? Will I be able to contact my own faith leaders during treatment?
- What are the required activities for successful completion of the program? Is there 12-step work, for instance? What about art therapy?
- How will you prepare me to be discharged back into the world? Do you offer follow-up care? Will you provide referrals for outpatient care within my home community?
Feel free to rearrange these questions to reflect your personal priorities. The answers you receive will help you narrow down your Texas rehab options and pave the way to a brighter future.
To learn more about treatment options in Texas, contact us at 877-251-4813 .